Monday 18 November 2013

Production Log 18/11/2013 - Considering Image Styles

Over the past week, I have been considering what type of images I would like to take (while completing a selection of image ideas). I will use a combination of both studio and location shots, as this will follow the typical conventions of music magazines - that use a variety of images. I will also need various other artists to feature on my contents page.
From magazine research, I have noticed that front covers always include a studio shot of their cover star, therefore I will use a studio shot of my band 'Tigerilla' for my cover.
My contents page shall include a variety of both location and studio shots to portray the variety of my magazine. 
Finally, in my double page spread I am hoping to include a variety of location shots (one double page spread containing a full bleed image). One idea I had was to take pictures of my band 'behind the scenes' (possibly pictures from Instagram), as this follows the conventions of the genre, being laid back and more 'real'.

No comments:

Post a Comment