Wednesday 13 November 2013

Production Log 13/11/2013 - Final Masthead & Band Name

Following creating a selection of masthead designs, I have now decided what my masthead will look like.



The masthead works because it is fairly simple, which will give my magazine a minimalist appearance. This will appeal to my target audience, who are fans of indie music because it conforms to the style of the genre. The simplistic look will match the idea behind their costumes (doesn't look like it has been 'styled' or too fancy).


I have also decided on a name for my cover stars. The band will be called 'Tigerilla'. Many indie bands reference animals (or similar) in their name (e.g. Arctic Monkeys, Gorillaz, Of Monsters & Men etc.). Therefore, using a combination of the animals 'tiger' and 'gorilla' will fit into the genre of music well.

No comments:

Post a Comment