Monday 24 February 2014

Production Log 24/02/2014 - Focusing on Details

Over the past week, I have focused on improving the minor details of my magazine. This has included the positioning of certain elements, colour and size of text or objects and adding small details that are conventional of magazines.
This has included resizing the captions below/above each image and the size of the website name next to the page number of every page. Furthermore, I have also created small forward arrows to put at the bottom of each page of the article to indicate that the article continues overleaf.
I also decided to change the box out text announcing the album's release date into a sentence at the end of the article with a small square 'bullet point' beside it, as I have observed that release dates are often used to end an article and conventionally look this way.
I am hoping that making this minor improvements will make my magazine easier to read, more organized and more professional - closer to the standard of existing magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment