Monday 2 December 2013

Location Photoshoot 1 - Contact Sheet - 01.12.13




On the 1st December 2013 I did my first photoshoot. Unfortunately, I was only able to use two of the models from my band. However, this meant that I could focus on taking solo shots of each of them and a few two shots.
For the female's costume, I used a floaty white dress with neutral toned brown tights and bohemian style brown ankle boots. I experimented with using a headband in some of the photos, as this has connotations of festival style. The style as a whole encasualated a bohemian style, which links well to the laid back style of the genre.
Continuing this 'laid back' theme, my male model wore jeans and a casual red check shirt. These clothes are fairly 'normal', as you could expect to see any man wearing this as an everyday outfit. Therefore, using the Uses and Gratifications Theory, this provides the audience with a means to identify with the cover star, as they could see themselves wearing the clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment