Saturday 21 December 2013

Contact Sheet - Studio Shoot





Above is a contact sheet of the photos taken on 10th December 2013 during my studio photoshoot. In this, I took photos of 3 contents page models, before going on to take pictures of my cover band.
I brought an acoustic guitar for the band, as this has strong connotations of the indie genre. Also, a pair of drumsticks were used to show the drummer of the band, as the idea of the band members playing instruments and making the music themselves adheres to the stereotypes of the genre.
Furthermore, I chose not to use a microphone, as I felt that this would too literally represent the band's vocalists, particularly as the indie genre tends to naturalistically represent their artists. A microphone would have sensationalized the band too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment